Waratah and Beetroot Plant Nutrient Mask from Simplicite has been formulated to correct skin problems such as sensitivity and hyper-pigmentation, as well as being beneficial as a calming treatment for all skin types. This nutrient-rich and non-drying cream mask helps to calm redness from acne and other conditions. It utilises both plant and flower extracts, including the restorative benefits of Australian bush flower extracts.
- Waratah – calms reddened and irritated skin conditions.
- Beetroot – contains natural vitamin A and C, helps repair damaged and scarred skin.
- Mulla Mulla – rejuvenates skin elasticity and texture, calms prickly heat sensations and redness.
- Deeply hydrates the skin’s vital moisture layer.
- Helps to reduce sensitivity and hyperpigmentation.
- Calms redness from acne and other conditions.
- Minimises open pores.
- An ideal mattifying primer that helps makeup last all day for comb/oily skin types.
How to Use
As a matte primer for combination and oily skin under makeup:
- After normal skin care routine warm half to one teaspoon of mask between fingers and massage gently over face.
As a mask treatment:
- Massage a large teaspoon of Waratah and Beetroot Plant Mask onto face, neck and décolletage. Apply an extra teaspoon for a more intense treatment.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes, then, If the mask has been applied thinly continue with normal daily/evening routine. If the mask has been applied thickly, wipe or wash off and continue with routine.