Eyelash Extensions: Want to wake up and not have to worry about putting on mascara to get luscious lashes? Our lashes are long lasting, clump-free and since we have many different lengths and curls, we can give you a natural or dramatic look! Eyelash extensions accentuate a beautiful look and are a great self-esteem booster! Our Sable lashes are the lightest, thinnest and softest individual lashes on the market! Made from natural hair, Sable Lashes have a greater quality than other lash varieties. They are the closest feel and shape to your own natural lash and have a stunning dark gloss.
Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting: Give your eyelashes and eyebrows real definition! Eyelash tinting involves carefully dying the lashes with safe, natural tints, to give them a natural, darker appearance. We offer various eyelash and eyebrow tint colours to complement your skin and hair colour perfectly. How long the colours last varies with every individual but lash tint can last between 6-8 weeks and brow tinting generally lasts up to 4 weeks. If you usually have problems with lash extensions as you are constantly rubbing your eyes but would still like a more dramatic look without makeup, then tinting is the best alternative for you.
* All of our lash treatments include an eye mask for FREE!
PRICE LIST FOR EYES
Tips for Eyes
The eyelash cycle is approximately four to twelve weeks. Do not be alarmed if some of your lashes fall out quickly (they were most likely at the end of their cycle). The majority of extensions will stay through a complete cycle if you follow these guidelines:
• Your natural eyelashes should not get wet for a minimum of two hours; 24 hours would be ideal to allow the adhesive to properly bond to the dry eyelash (soggy eyelashes do not make for a good adhesion).
• Take special care around the eye area when cleansing your face. Gently cleanse the eye area and avoid any type of oil-based product over the eyes. The oils will break down the adhesive and cause the extensions to fall off.
• Never use a clamp-style eyelash curler on your extensions. This can permanently damage not only the extensions, but your natural eyelashes as well.
• It is better to groom your lashes every morning with a coating treating serum made for eyelash extensions as this not only helps to fan out the lashes, it protects your extensions and natural lashes.
• It is best to not apply mascara to the extensions, however if you must, please use a non-waterproof mascara.
• Do not attempt to remove the extensions yourself. Have them removed by your extension professional.
• Be sure not to rub your eyes, or tug or pull on the extensions because this can cause lash loss and can even damage your natural lashes. If lashes are applied properly and to each individual lash, they should not fall out until your natural lash cycle is completed.
• Try to avoid extreme variation of heat, humidity, and cold weather (i.e. – hot showers, saunas, zero-degree weather)
Note: If you have experienced sensitivity or have had a reaction from prior lash extensions, or if this will be your first extension treatment, we recommend that you come in for a patch test at least 3 days before your first treatment with us.
* Please make an appointment if you would like to have patch test at least 72 hours prior your treatment.
* The therapist will check your physical type, condition and worries. We put few extensions that have the same length as your own eyelashes on both eyes.
* If your eyelashes become itchy, painful, swell or red eyes, we unfortunately cannot do your treatment.
*If you would like us to take off the extensions that we put on during your patch test, we will be happy to do it.