The best eye cream for dark circles and puffy eyes is actually a gel. Instant Help Eye Gel soothes and calms tired eyes, plus reduces redness and puffiness.
- Uses traditional herbal remedies for tired, swollen, irritated eyes.
- Suitable for sensitive skin around the eyes..
- Promotes elasticity and firmness.
- Improves dark under-eye circles with continued use.
- Witch Hazel – tones the walls of surface blood vessels, so reducing the appearance of visible capillaries (often the cause of dark circles)
- Rosehip (fresh husk extract) – rich in skin-firming natural Vitamin C and bioflavanoids.
- Eyebright – traditionally used to soothe and freshen the eyes.
How to Use
- Apply as often as desired or a.m. and p.m.
- Use the tips of both fourth fingers and apply enough Gel to be able to gently pat it above and below eyes. Make sure to smooth out any excess Gel or this will ‘flake’.
- Tip: Keep the tube in the fridge and apply first thing in the morning for a gently stimulating and refreshing eye ‘lift’.